The WaterUps® Square Planter is a wicking bed designed for for spaces. It is ideal for herbs and leafy greens, but can also be used to grow small fruiting trees.
WaterUps® Square Planter Assembly Instructions
- Check the position of the overflow hole in the planter base;
- Place the short screw overflow pipe in the matching position on the underside of the WaterUps® wicking cell and click into position;
- Cut out the circle for the inlet pipe with a knife – refer Installation Guide – and click the inlet pipe into position;
- Place the WaterUps® wicking cell into the planter base, add washer and screw on nut;
- Add the perlite to the 4 wicks in the WaterUps® wicking cell then add potting mix and plants.