Raised Garden Beds Sydney
Quality garden beds with inbuilt water wicking systems
Our raised garden beds for sale in Sydney & NSW
Attractive raised garden beds with inbuilt WaterUps wicking are available for sale in Sydney and NSW from the following companies and locations:
We sell our Colorbond® Oasis Raised Garden Beds with optional (recommended) WaterUps wicking technology in 2 sizes:
- Oasis 1240 – 1270mm(L) x 470mm(W) x 450mm(H) – in Woodland Grey
- Oasis 1680 –1670mm(L) x 870mm(W) x 450mm(H) – in Woodland Grey, Shale Grey, Pale Eucalypt, and Wallaby
You can also purchase the full range of Wicking Cell options (see pic.) and Sub-Irrigation Channels for custom garden bed designs, as well as Food Garden Kits online.
Products ordered online are sent via Australia Post within 2 business days of receipt of order. Products can also be collected from our warehouse (Mon-Sat) post payment with prior arrangement.
Urban Veggie Crew
Urban Veggie Crew uses stable, kiln dried timber – it won’t warp – that has been preserved with an iron oxide and copper-based product. This treatment makes their raised garden beds durable, food safe, and child friendly. Plus, they come with the necessary WaterUps system installed in the planter of your choice:
- Narrow: 1.3-2.9+m(L) x 0.6m(W) x 0 .45+ (H)
- Medium: 1.3-2.9+m(L) x 1 m(W) x 0 .45+ (H)
- Broad: 1.3-2.9+m(L) x 1.4 m(W) x 0 .45+ (H)
- High Courtyard: 1.3-2.9+m(L) x 0.6m(W) x 0 .95+ (H)
Urban Veggie Crew can also install raised garden beds in Sydney and Wollongong with prices starting at $650, per the sales list on their website.
This 268-acre community farming enterprise is run by disability services organisation, Kurrajong. Hildasid uses and supplies the range of WaterUps products to the Riverina district. Here, you can buy everything you need for your raised garden beds:
- WaterUps Square Planters (available in 3 popular colours)
- The WaterUps® Oasis 1240 Wicking Bed
- The WaterUps® Oasis 1680 Wicking Bed
- All WaterUps wicking cells, sub-irrigation channels and componentry for custom raised garden beds for Riverina gardeners and landscapers. They have perlite plus suitable potting mix, gardening soil and mulch.
DIY Raised Garden Beds
You can also create your own custom garden bed out a variety of materials from timber through to plastic faux sleepers, bricks or stone. We provide various tips on our website on how to create your own wicking bed.
Whichever raised garden bed you make, your plants will perform way better if you incorporate the WaterUps Wicking solution in the base of your bed.
With WaterUps your garden beds will require ONLY 20% of the water of above ground irrigation systems (Source) and produce 40% more yield – making you glad you went with WaterUps.
For custom designs, you can work out your WaterUps system here by using our handy calculator tool.