WaterUps Oasis 1680 Wicking Bed
- Elevate your gardening game with the WaterUps Oasis 1680 Wicking Bed, uniquely designed for those who seek depth and durability in their growing spaces.
- Forget the hassle of constant watering; our innovative system keeps your plants hydrated for weeks, not days.
- Enjoy robust plants and less frequent watering in an all-in-one package crafted from long-lasting colourbond steel.
- Want a garden that practically waters itself? Discover how with the Oasis 1680 Wicking Bed.
Shipping Cost Calculated at Checkout
Craving a deeper, more resilient gardening bed to cultivate larger plants? You've found your match in the Oasis 1680 Wicking Bed.
Traditional gardening can become a juggling act between plant care and water conservation, not to mention the tedious daily watering routines.
The Oasis 1680 addresses these issues by providing an innovative, self-watering system that needs attention only every two or three weeks. No more daily hosing, no more drought stress for your plants.
Features & Benefits:
- Sturdy Construction: Made with Australian Colourbond steel, complete with top and bottom capping rails for enhanced durability.
- Efficient Watering: Utilises a unique wicking system to hydrate your plants from below, conserving water and your time.
- Safe and User-friendly: Our design includes die-cast bevelled corners, making it ideal for environments like schools and early learning centres.
While providing a deep bed for more advanced gardening, its user-friendly design also makes the Oasis 1680 an excellent choice for those wanting to take their first deep dive into self-watering gardens.
Ready to simplify your gardening while achieving better results? Order your Oasis 1680 Wicking Bed today!
Please Note: For orders that are shipped in multiple boxes (eg 1680 Oasis Kit beds) we’re currently seeing some occasions where boxes are delivered on different days. If this occurs, please wait 48 hours before reporting only part of your order has been delivered. Generally by then the situation will have been resolved.
|Dimensions||1100 × 430 × 430 mm|
Pale Eucalypt, Shale grey, Wallaby, Windspray, Woodland Grey
Inclusions / Exclusions
- 1 x Oasis 1680 steel frame
- 1 x 1680 reservoir liner
- 8 x WaterUps wicking cells
- 1 x inlet pipe & cap
- 1 x long overflow pipe & rubber seal and extender pipe
Please note: Perlite sold separately and you will now need 16 x 25L (400L) bags of good quality potting mix or potting soil to fill the Oasis 1680 Wicking Bed.