or 4 fortnightly payments of $18.25 with More info
WaterUps® Square Planter – Light Grey
The WaterUps® square planter is a modular system that can be used as a stand-alone planter or as part of a larger display. This planter uses the same components as our other wicking beds and allows you to enjoy the benefits of a fully fledged wicking system.
Made in Australia from “post consumer” re-cycled polypropylene, your purchase will help divert plastic from landfill.
As the planter is a wicking bed, and has its own water reservoir, it only needs topping up with water about once every two or three weeks as no water is lost through evaporation.
The planter is ideal for small gardening spaces such as balconies, terraces or similar areas. Grow herbs, veggies or add some colour to your garden with ornamentals – you can even grow small shrubs and bushes in this stylish and functional planter.
External Dimensions: 480(L) x 480(W) x 430(H)
Included in square planter kit:
- Planter base
- WaterUps® wicking cell
- Inlet pipe
- Overflow pipe
- 2L bag of Perlite
Just add 2 x 25L bags of potting mix and your plants.
COVID 19 UPDATE – all product is in stock and we will process and despatch your order within 48 hours, however, due to significant increases in freight shipments being experienced by the major couriers and a number of factors relating to the pandemic please anticipate a delivery time of around 5 – 7 working days. For orders that are shipped in multiple boxes (eg 1680 Oasis Kit beds) we’re currently seeing some occasions where boxes are delivered on different days so if this occurs, please wait 48 hours before reporting only part of your order has been delivered. Generally by then the situation has been resolved.
The WaterUps® Square Planter is a wicking bed designed for for spaces. It is ideal for herbs and leafy greens, but can also be used to grow small fruiting trees.
WaterUps® Square Planter Assembly Instructions
- Check the position of the overflow hole in the planter base;
- Place the short screw overflow pipe in the matching position on the underside of the WaterUps® wicking cell and click into position;
- Cut out the circle for the inlet pipe with a knife - refer Installation Guide - and click the inlet pipe into position;
- Place the WaterUps® wicking cell into the planter base, add washer and screw on nut;
- Add the perlite to the 4 wicks in the WaterUps® wicking cell then add potting mix and plants.
|Dimensions||480 × 480 × 430 mm|